Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge

Hi there Blogger Friends! This is my submission for the Mojo Monday challenge that can be found here at http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/
I had a hard time with this card, not planning from the beginning to have such a somber card, but it just turned out that way!! I love Pink and Black together, its one of my favourite combinations.
This card uses:
Stamp Set: Bloomin' Beautiful
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Black, Whisper White & Raspberry Tart Designer Paper
Ink: Regal Rose, Rose Red and Cameo Coral Markers
Accessories: Black punched out circles, and half pearls from the Pretties Kit, along with the Eyelet scallop punch, watercolour brush
Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!
Debbie

3 comments:

Beth said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours, embossing and paper, and of course my all time favorite flower stamp!!!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous, this is by far one of the nicest cards I've seen so far

Sharon said...

My first thought when I saw this was "How elegant!" Not somber at all! The embossing is beautiful!