Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thoughts of You!


Good Morning Blogger Friends! Today I have another card that was created at our Dar's Team meeting. It uses the Thoughts & Prayers Stamp set. This is such a versatile set, I would really recommend it. We've also made use of the Parisian Specialty Designer paper, remember its doubled sided & textured. Ah, pure joy!! I am such a Designer Paper Junkie! Gotta have it all. I do use it though, and have gotten over hoarding it. :-)
This card also uses Kraft & Chocolate Chip cardstock and the Eyelet border punch , another must have in my books. They really add to the card. Throw a punched circle on there with a brad on it and you have a quick & easy card that's just waiting for a sentiment. Over the last few years I've found its great to have a few cards in my stash that have no sentiment on them, so easy to pick the right words, stamp and the card is ready to mail.
Hope you have a great day!
Debbie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is beautyful I love it!