Wednesday, March 25, 2009

CC211 Just Buzzin' Colour Challenge!


Hi there Blogger Friends. I have a Colour Challenge from SCS to share with you this afternoon. The colours to work with are Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss (or Old Olive), & Pretty In Pink. I really love this colour combo, very springy and happy. Much better than last week's, I have to say!! More toward the season! :-)
Stamp Set: Just Buzzin' By
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Old Olive DSP, Chocolate Chip, Watercolour paper, whisper white
Ink: Black StazOn and various markers
Accessories: Non SU! large brads from my stash, ticket corner punch, photo corner punch, glue dots, Kiwi Kiss button
Thanks for stopping by and have a great afternoon!! :-)
Debbie

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I am so glad I clicked on your name while going down the Mojo list.. Your work is awesome