Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Frosty the Snowman.....




Hi again! Here's another card I finished up last night. Very similar to one I did last year, only I placed the whole created image on a white card, and added more dazzling diamonds to my Frosty.


You will recognize this stamp set as the retired Frosty. He was in the catalogue forever and finally retired last year, as I had mentioned previously. You will probably see a few more cards with him, as he truly is a favourite.


I loved the snow on this card, so much fun to do. I'm trying to use up some of my old In Colour cardstock as well. I'll be doing up quite a few with Purely Pom & River Rock, my all time favourite colour combo (at least for now!)

Enjoy your day, and thanks for taking time to stop by. :-)

Debbie

1 comment:

Beth said...

Love how you did the snow on this card :)