Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Perfect Presentation!




Good Morning! Its a dull day outside here, perfect for the task of baking muffins for my daughter's tournament coming up on the weekend. I also found some time to make a few more Christmas cards. I'm enjoying making a few of each design here and there, instead of 40 of the same. I know its much more efficient to make 20 or more of the same card, but it does get tiresome!

This card uses Perfect Presentation, a Hostess Set from last year's catalogue. I just love this tree, and the whole layout of the card, as well as the colours. Its so modern and clean lined. I added some small punched out snowflakes at the bottom of my card too.
I hope I've been able to inspire to you get going on those Christmas cards! I will be making duplicates of cards this year for sure, but its always fun to create a one of a kind! This card, though, would be super easy to make 20 or more of though, just stamp, tie some ribbon, and adhere it all together!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping in!

Debbie

No comments: