Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas Tin


Good Morning! Its a fabulous day out there today, much better than the awful winds yesterday. We've already been for our hour walk (me and the dog!) and got some laundry and cleaning accomplished too. Now to the stamp room!!!! (that's my reward)
This is a tin filled with Candied Ginger. (yuck)! But its my MIL's very favourite, and I know she'll really enjoy it. She's getting harder and harder to buy gifts for, and I find as family members get older, they really really appreciate the little things in life. So here's a tin of her very favourite, I'm sure she'll hide it away and savour each piece.
I used last years designer paper on this tin, as well as some gold ribbon that was in my stash. I've since fixed the ribbon, that's a bit askew in this pic, and held it down with a small glue dot. Bless those glue dots! They come in handy for so many things.
Have a great day, and I'll be posting more pics of my gifts sets very soon. I'm revamping my photgraphy studio (as in, where can I get a good picture!! haha). I'll be retaking the photos from yesterday as I'm just not happy with their quality. Hopefully I'll have some good shots to show soon. Enjoy your day!
Debbie

1 comment:

Beth said...

Gorgeous festive tin Debbie! Love that snowflake border at the top and beautiful gold ribbon! Your MIL will enjoy the goodies inside too :)