Thursday, October 23, 2008

Regionals Projects!


Hi there Blogger Friends! I've finally finished my Regionals projects and got some time to take pics. Not the best picture, sorry. :-) All the projects were quick & easy, making the most of embellishments & texture. I don't seem to be happy unless I'm dabbling and putz-ing around with my cards, so I made a point of leaving these projects "as is" and did them exactly like the worksheet. No Cuttlebug, everything SU! I was really happy with them, and reminded myself that a card doesn't need to take an hour to create! Rely on your supplies and you'll be surprised with what you come up with! :-) Of course, it helped that we had a whole little baggie of suppies & embellishments. Which just goes to prove that I really do "need it all" to make my "simple" cards, haha!
I enjoyed Regionals so much, and as I mentioned previously, absolutely loved the Big Shot. Its definitely a "must have" in my books!!
Enjoy the rest of your day, and be sure to find some stamping time!
Debbie

1 comment:

Beth said...

These cards are all great! Love the card holder,such a great idea and the basket is adorable!