Thursday, October 23, 2008

Too Cute Card Holder




Hi once again. I had to give you a close up of this cute gift/hello note cardholder. Isn't it just the cutest?? This is the stamp set we received from SU! at our Regional meeting. Its called Best Wishes & More. Love that little bird, don't you think he looks like he's friendly? :-) What do you think, Heidi?? Does he pass our "friendly" test? lol :-) I thought he did!
The little notes & envelopes are from SU! and are called Scallop Notes. They come in a package of a 30. Ten each of Baja Blue, Pirouette Pink, Chocolate Chip, & complete with the envelopes, all for $13.95. Sure beats cutting and scalloping your own, and they have the cute little envelopes as well. Great for tags for gifts, and are large enough to add a sentiment inside if you wish. I know I'm sold!! I told you, I came away from Regionals totally rejuvinated, and possessing a much larger "wish list" than ever before!! :-)
Take care and thanks so much for looking!
Debbie

No comments: