Thursday, October 9, 2008

New Stamps!!! :-) Hurray!











Hello there!! I finally was able to get some "me" time and got busy using some of my brand new SU! supplies. Wow, do I ever love this scarecrow from Happy Blessings, found in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini. He was so much fun to watercolour!!!! For a change, I used my proper artist brushes instead of my aqua painter. I still have to get used to how they work on the watercolour paper, but I really enjoyed this technique. I still have some learning to do with the watercolouring, but its coming. I enjoy every minute that I watercolour, its so relaxing and rewarding, regardless of how things turn out. You always know there's more paper at the end of the table, and some ink to stamp with, if you need to ever do anything over again. Just no worries!! I love it.






So Melody, get out those paint brushes that have been collecting some dust since you've started with this new addiction, um, I mean hobby, and give them a try with markers, ink pads and watercolour paper. You're sure to love it. :-) And they would transport ever so easily to Mexico. One could even paint in the shade beside the pool......






Take care everyone!



Debbie

No comments: