Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pictures from Dar's Team!


Hi Blogger Friends! Recently at my upline's meeting we were treated to a table full of wonderful samples to enjoy. These pictures were included, and I must say she did a beautiful job on them. I believe the frames are from IKEA. Wouldn't these make a great Christmas gift? This set is definitely on my Wish List. (Mind you, just about everything is!!) I'm not sure who made these, as in I don't remember her name, but I'll be sure to get it at our next meeting on November 1st and give credit where credit is due. :-)
I've just about finished organizing my craft room and will soon be busy using those new stamps I mentioned in my last post. I'm just itching to colour in that Scarecrow!! See you soon and be careful not to get blown away in that wind out there! :-)

No comments: