Friday, October 10, 2008

Another Happy Scarecrow!


Hi there Blogger Friends!

I had a great time colouring the Happy Scarecrow! I used some retired designer paper from last season, as well as River Rock cardstock. I'm sooo very happy I bought myself an extra package of that particular colour, its one of the most versatile, prettiest "neutral" cardstocks I've ever used.

The Scarecrow's overalls were coloured in with Really Rust, and after they dried, I took some Summer Sun and painted it in where there should be some highlights. I really liked the warm colour it created.

I did two other Scarecrows yesterday, I just have to create the cards for them now. I'm hoping to get time tomorrow to work with the other two stamp sets I purchased from the mini. But, I will have chores to do, and unfortunately, the dust bunnies don't care if you're stamping or not, they just want to appear!

Thanks for looking and enjoy! :-)

Debbie

No comments: