Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sweet Friend Butterfly Card

Good Morning! Well, I'm back as promised with a Sweet Friend card to share.  This card was created with Kraft, Espresso & White cardstocks, along with Greenhouse Gala dsp. The card was embossed with the Elegant Bouquet folder, then sponged with White and Kraft ink to enhance the raised texture. (I used both inks because the white was too bright, so I toned it down with the Kraft)

The Butterflies were die cut with the Butterfly die and the Big Shot.  I really love this die!!! I can see me using it alot, not only for cards but wall art as well. I have several canvases I've been working on and the butterflies are the perfect size for embellishment. The dsp for the butterflies is a retired Hostess paper pack.

I also used the Eyelet Border punch along the bottom of the dsp and half back pearls from my stash.

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope your Tuesday is warmer & dryer than ours seems to be!!

Deb :)

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Love it Deb! The embossing is the perfect touch to an already perfect card!