Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fabulous Florets Friend Card

Good Morning!! Yaaah, I have yet another card to share!! I dug into my new supplies and used the Fabulous Florets stamp set from the Summer Mini. This beautiful stamp set also made  the new Idea Book & Catalogue, which we were all very pleased to see.

My card share today was created with Melon Mambo, Pacific Point and White cardstocks. I used Pacific Point ink to stamp a random design on my white cardstock, then filled in the white background with one of the Itty Bitty backgrounds stamps (this set is now retired but forever lives upon my stamping desk!!! Its always one that I reach for, perfect for filling in those white spaces when needed!)

The flowers and leaves were stamped with versamark and embossed with Melon Mambo and Wild Wasabi embossing powders, cut out and popped up with a dimensional.

The Melon Mambo cardstock was dry embossed with the Tulip border.....another staple in my stamping room it seems!! Just love this embossing folder. The "friends" sentiment is from the Just Believe stamp set.

Thanks so much for dropping by, hope your Wednesday is a good one!! Middle of the week....yaaah!!

Deb :)

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Yummy color combo and beautiful card!