Friday, December 17, 2010

Table Setting die for Mittens?? :)

Hi there!! Well, another post from me, what a surprise! I have been busy in the stamp room, just haven't had alot of time to create and publish the posts. I hope to be a little more consistent in the New Year though :)

So, aren't these just darling mittens??? I am so loving the Big Shot and all the marvelous dies one can purchase! These are just regular purchased fleece mittens adorned with the rose and leaves cut from the Table Setting die.  I really loved the colour combination here, a mustard yellow, garden green and a lighter espresso brown fleece, so pretty!! 

I do have issues with the hot glue gun though, I don't think it likes me!! I've burnt myself twice now with it,  and OUCH does that hurt!! There are two huge blisters where the glue hit, I really need to be more careful.  :)

Have a great Friday and enjoy the Holiday Season!!
Deb :)

No comments: