Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cutie Christmas

Good Afternoon! Well, time is certainly flying by, I can hardly believe that we are only a week and a bit away from Christmas!! Where does the time go??? I think I'm closing in on the finish line though; most gifts have been purchased, cards mailed, parcels mailed and quite a bit of baking completed. (although I'm sure I've personally eaten half of what we've made so far.....carmel corn is especially hard to keep in the house, its SO good!!)

This cute little card is all SU! products, except for the square dies that cut and mat the image.  Don't you just love the Sizzlet buttons at the top??? What a great purchase, I really enjoy using this die. There's a very cute button stamp set coming up in the new Mini catalogue, just wait til you see that one!!

Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!!
Deb :)

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is sooo adorable! Can't wait for all the fun things in the new mini!