Monday, November 1, 2010



Good Morning! Today I am sharing a picture of Frankie, the Halloween Treat Box I made for my kids and their friends. Isn't he adorable???  Frankie was quick and easy to make using the Top Note Die,  1 1/4 circle and tag punches.  I used Kiwi Kiss and Elegant Eggplant for the face and hair, black and white cardstocks for the eyes and a SU! marker for his mouth and stitches. I had the raffia in my stash,  it was a perfect match for the box.

We also did this little box for our Stamping Group, the ladies loved it and went home with lots of great ideas.  Thanks for such a great evening ladies, I had so much fun!!!

Hope you didn't eat too much candy this weekend (like I did...!) and have a wonderful Monday!
Deb :)

2 comments:

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Very good.

Beth said...

Frankie is so much fun! Great job on this Halloween treat tote Debbie :)