Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bright & Colourful.....

Hi there!! I'm back in the stamp room but instead of stamping  I've been creating with the MDS program. This program is really fun, and so easy to use. I'm a little Adobe Photoshop Elements Challenged,  and was worried that SU!'s MDS program might be a steep learning curve for me, but thank goodness it was easy as anything. 
This page, I do admit, is really bright and colourful but I couldn't resist giving it a try. I CASED a page from the SU! MDS blog, the original creation was made by Kathy Hill. The background squares were all created with the new SU! colours, aren't they pretty??  I was impressed that the MDS updates for all the new In Colours and new SU! Colours were as easy as a click of a few buttons.

We've been on several trips this past few months, from Beautiful British Columbia to Absolutely Amazing New York, and I'm really anxious to get busy and make a few pages while the trips are fresh in my mind, because we all know that I just don't have the best memory!!

Thanks for dropping by, I truly miss my blogging and look forward to sharing more fun creations now that the kids are back at school and life seems to have slowed down (for a bit anyways!)

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!!
Deb :)

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous! Love the layout and the colors you chose!

Beth said...

Great MDS page Debbie! Super pic of you two :)