Friday, May 28, 2010

Vintage Vogue finally breaks out of the package!!

Good Afternoon! Well, today was a gloomy day in Alberta, looks like we are in for more Duck Weather, but I have to admit that's probably not a terrible thing as our land is SO dry.  :)

Today's share uses very old Ginger Blossom Designer Paper and Ruby Red cardstock, which is soon to be retired.  I will miss alot of these retiring colours but am very excited about the Colour Renovation.  SU! has put alot of research into this Colour Renovation and I think they've done a great job reorganizing all the cardstocks into new families.  I can hardly wait for the new catty as well!!!  Ahem* , no I'm not addicted to any such craft, I just really enjoy collecting my supplies :)

This card is pretty simple in that I used leftover designer paper scraps, Ruby Red, Regal Rose & Very Vanilla cardstocks, nesties, the SAB set Whimsical Words (don't you just love this font!!) the SU! Swirl die, Big Shot and the oval punches.  I also used Peach Flower Soft to fill in the centres of the flowers, although I'm not sure how well you can see it in the photo.

And....this is the first time I've inked up my Vintage Vogue set!! Yup, I've owned it for about a month now but finally got around to using it! I really like the new Unmounted Stamps from SU! as well, they worked great!

Well, enough chitter chatter here, my buzzer is ringing to put the homemade buns in the oven (haha, Susie Homemaker today!!) and give the soup a stir.  I think we may go to the new Shrek Movie tonight, I'm soooo excited, I just love Puss 'N Boots!!

Have a great evening and thanks for dropping  by, I so appreciate it!! :)
Deb

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Sooooo pretty! I can't wait for the new caddy either :0) Enjoy Shrek!