Saturday, May 29, 2010

Butterfly Thank Yous

Good Morning!! I have a Butterfly Card to share today. This card uses the same scrap Ginger Blossom (retired)dsp as yesterday's along with Very Vanilla & Ruby Red cardstocks.  I used Oval All for the sentiment, punched out with my oval punches, scalloped the edges of the designer paper border, ran a Butterfly die through the Big Shot and embossed it, then sanded the embossed area.  I also used the Swirl die from SU! for a little added interest.   The button in the center really does match the Groovy Guava in the dsp, somehow it looks more orange in this picture, but trust me, it really does coordinate!! :)

I hope you have a great weekend, its still pretty gloomy here but rain is good right?? The flowers, grass & trees will love it!!

Thanks for dropping by!
Deb

3 comments:

jjcreations said...

This is very pretty - I like that embossed butterfly!!!

Beth said...

Pretty butterfly card Deb, I like the button and swirl!

June Houck said...

Beautiful card, Deb! I love the colors, layers, the butterfly and the button. Terrific :)