Monday, May 17, 2010

Nouveau Chic meets Bird Punch!

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend! Our weather was fantastic ~ sunny and warm, a bit breezey, definitely flip flop and shorts weather!!

Today's card share is one we did at my latest workshop ~ don't you just love this bird punch??? I think its so versatile, as it suits both masculine and feminine cards.  Also, this Lattice Embossing Folder is the BEST one yet!! It creates the most wonderful texture, really working the cardstock when it embosses, making it very detailed.  Another folder that could be used on just about any type of occasion card.

Details:
Stamp Set: None!! The punches and designer paper do all the work for me!! I'll add a sentiment inside though.
Cardstock:  The soon to be retired Soft Sage, Very Vanilla, Basic Grey and Nouveau Chic dsp
Ink: none
Accessories:  Big Shot, Lattice Embossing folder, Circle die, Scalloped Border Punch, Two Step Bird Punch, dots embossing folder, silver brads, 2 way glue pen.

Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!
Deb

3 comments:

jjcreations said...

I absolutely love this card because I really love this paper!!!! You've used it wonderfully.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Totally awesome combination!

June Houck said...

Very pretty AND inspiring! I like the tone-on-tone scallop circle on the larger circle. The entire card is wonderful...I may have to pull out my bird punch!