Thursday, April 29, 2010

Big Shot Pins!

Good Morning!  Today I have a Big Shot project to share with you! I am having so much fun making these fabric pins with the Big Shot and the SU! Flower Fold Die.  These are super easy to make and a whole lot of fun to put together.  Although I'm a stamper I just love to sew,  although I don't find as much time for myself in the sewing room as I should.  I used to sew ALL my DD's clothing, even ski jackets.  I used to sew alot for my boys as well but there came a time when they just didn't want Mom's creations, but rather the same brands as their friends :-)  So sewing somehow went on the backburner.

But now, with this wonderful Big Shot I can use my stamping supplies in my sewing room as well. I can hardly wait to make some handbags and embellish with these flowers.  The ideas are endless and its so fun to pick the fabric combinations. I also have a dress I'm  wanting to sew and embellish with 3 cute little flowers at the top.  My mind is racing with ideas, there's just not enough time in the day to make everything I want!!

I've made a whole bunch of the heated flower pins as well, but didn't get a great picture of them today so I'll be working on that.  Be sure to check back soon,  I'll post some more pins then.  These heated fabric pins look especially pretty on the collar of a jacket, a hat or even an evening purse. 

Have a great day and be careful in that wind!! Its pretty blustery. :-)
Deb

3 comments:

Beth said...

Love that pin too Debbie! Interesting how differnt they all turn out depending on the fabrics used! So many great looks with one flower die! TFS

June Houck said...

THUD! went my jaw dropping on the floor. Your fabric choices are perfect. This is a fabulous gift; not to mention now I think I need to own that die to make cards *sigh*

I am grateful to have friends like you who enable me. My SU rep thanks you too ;)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Way cool! Your such a creative diva!