Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!


Hi there & Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian Friends! I've been out of the stamp studio this past week and am a little behind on my creations right now! Our weather calls for *snow* this week coming up (ugh!) so I guess that will be as good time as any to get back in there and start making the rest of my Christmas cards!! I have about 27 made now and need to take that number up to 40 so I had best get busy. I've also been doing a bit of quilting and hand stitching, I'll be sure to post on my other blog as well once I get those projects completed.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and again, Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian Friends, enjoy that pumpkin pie and turkey, ooooh and the best part, mashed potatoes and gravy...mmmm!! :-)
Thanks for dropping by,
Debbie

No comments: