Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Asian Artistry meets Noveau Chic


Hi there! Today's card share uses the Hostess Level II set Asian Artistry. I really love this stamp set and just haven't had much time to use it. I also am completely smitten with this Nouveau Chic designer paper!! I recently made another Flip Flap Album with this series of dsp and it was so easy to work with.
This card has a base of Very Vanilla, and mats of Sage Shadow & Basic Grey. A piece of Nouveau Chic is used for the main background. I used nesties to cut out my image, which was stamped onto Very Vanilla c/stock & coloured with Sage Shadow & Basic Grey. As well the dragon fly was stamped on VV and punched out with a circle punch, then matted onto a circle punched from Sage Shadow. I was really happy with this card, and of course wanted to add brads or ribbon, but found it just didn't need any more embellishments other than the paper piercing around the edges.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope the rest of your day is wonderful!!
Debbie

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very Chic!!! Wonderful job.

LeAnne said...

Ooooooooh, this is beautiful! What a wonderful image to use with this paper.....I am trying so hard to resist it, but between you and Mary Fish, it is going to be difficult! Just a gorgeous creation!

Tina said...

Beautiful card! I debated on getting this set but I opted for a different one, should have gotten it.

Beth said...

Just lovely Debbie! Gorgeous paper and layout and the stamp works perfectly with both :)

June Houck said...

I agree with Cindy...very chic :)