Monday, July 20, 2009

Winter Post CASE


Hi there! Today's share is a card I totally CASED from this creative stampers blog: http://kirstyscardnscrap.wordpress.com/. (my blog won't allow me to add the link here, so look for July 10th posting on Kirsty's blog) What a beautiful card!! I've not used my Winter Post yet and I absolutely love this set. So Vintage, so Beautiful. Kirsty did a great job capturing the vintage-ness of this set!! (ha! is that even a word?? :-) )

I changed my colours up a bit and used an oval instead of a circle cut, as Kirsty did.

My card colours are: Kraft for the base, stamping the gorgeous snowflake with Chocolate Chip ink and sponging the edges of the card to create depth and warmth. The background matt is Chocolate Chip along with retired DSP Ski Slope and two gorgeous ribbons.....one Baja Blue and the other a 1 inch stitched Chocolate Chip grosgrain. I coloured the skaters in with Pink Pirouette and Baja reinkers as well as some Creamy Caramel for the hat. The Post Card area was inked & stamped with Chocolate Chip, as well sponging the sides. The Eyelet border punch adds a bit of detail at the bottom.

I've been super busy coordinating my Christmas in August stamp camp along with the Flip Flop Album class, both are going to be alot of fun!! The Christmas in August will feature quick and easy cards that are great for beginners as well as seasoned stampers who need/want to make ALL their Christmas cards. The card designs are beautiful, and they are lovely & layered, relying on punches and designer series paper to jazz them up. Super speedy, especially if you are making 20 or more, as I do. :-)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!!
Debbie

1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is so so pretty, I love it.