Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sweet Journal




Good Morning! This is a cute little journal that I made for my DD. She is really into journals and must have about 5 or 6 of them, using them for different things such a sports stats, a daily log of her exercise regime, famous inspiring quotes and just everyday thoughts.


Her favourite colour as a little girl was Purple so I made this journal with Orchid Opulence, White Shimmer and a very very retired designer paper, I can't even remember the name and would have to find an old catty to locate it! If I get a chance, I'll do that later!!


The embellishments on this journal are Organdy ribbon, a small silver key (which kind of fell behind the ribbon when I took the shot) a piece of Hodgepodge hardware for the sentiment, markers to colour in my image and then lumiere, mixed with reinkers to give it shine and opulence. Gotta have some kind of bling or shinny stuff on each creation, right?? :-)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your day is as warm and sunny as ours is!! Thankfully we are having a great weekend, something we haven't seen too much of in Alberta this year. Long Live Summer!!!!!! :-)


Debbie

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Oh Deb.. I hope your DD loves this as much as I do... One of my favorite SU sets, so sorry it was retired..