Thursday, July 2, 2009

Walk in the Park with A Great Friend :-)




Hi there! I've got one more card to share today! I love this punch from Martha Stewart, although I think I mentioned that it sure doesn't punch like our SU! ones! I made this card for a good friend, I hope she likes it!!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day,

Debbie

Recipe:

Stamp Set: Great Friend

Cardstock: Basic Grey, V. Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Walk in the Park DSP

Ink: Pretty In Pink, White Craft

Accessories: Martha Border Punch, Nestabilities, Grey Taffeta Ribbon, 1/2 back pearls from Pretties Kit

3 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

HOLY COW!!!!!! This is one gorgeous card! I'm thinkin' that I really like that punch too!

June Houck said...

Beautiful! I love that MS punch too; more feminine than the SU!. Definitely a good choice for this very pretty feminine card. I resisted the urge to buy the butterfly stamp; now I may be regretting it :)

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

This is so so beautiful! Love what you did with this set! I feel a CASE coming on.