Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lucky Ducky for a Baby Boy!



Hi there! Today's post uses the Wagon Full of Fun set from the Occassions Mini. I bought this set with full intentions of using this adorable duck for Baby Cards! This card is for my Son's best friend & his Wife who just had their first little one a few weeks ago. I got the cutest little outfit for baby boy Jordan ~ wow! was it ever fun to shop for baby clothes again. I also have two showers coming up this weekend, both for Baby Girls, so I had the best time buying both blue & pink baby items!! I do really miss those days, babies were so much fun. :-) Now, Toddler years, well I can't say I miss that quite as much! Both our boys were pretty busy little fellows when they were young. Thanks for stopping by and I'll have a Baby Girl card to post tomorrow!

Debbie

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Wagon Full of Fun, Cute Converse (old SU! )
Cardstock: W. White, Old Olive, DSP
Ink: Black StazOn, Summer Sun and Pumpkin Pie marker
Accessories: Old Olive Grosgrain, Gingham Brad from stash

2 comments:

Tracie/Mom/Grandma - said...

Very cute card of course Debbie. You were wondering about my camera..I have a Canon PowerShot S3 IS and is only 6 pixels but it has all the dials! For real close-ups of flowers, for example, I put it on to macro or supermacro. It is a great camera it's me that is the problem! I just don't see as well as I used to and I also have a bit of trouble holding the camera steady. -maybe see you this weekend at Melody's?!

June Houck said...

This is sweet! I love the rounded corners on your rectangles. I have some fabric brads like ours that I have never used. Thanks for the inspiration!