Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Parisienne Thoughts




Hi there Blogger Friends! Well, it looks like it should be another lovely Spring day out there today!! Hope you are making the best of this weather we've been fortunate enough to have blow in our way.


I created this card using the Parisian Breeze Specialty Paper and the old standby, Bloomin' Beautiful. Oh Please SU!, don't ever retire this set, its perfect for just about any occasion.


This post is a spin off of the challenge found on Jen's blog: http://iheart2stamp.com/2009/04/18/sketch-for-you-to-try-17/


I just couldn't bring myself to cover up any more of the beautiful designer paper than I had to, so my creation isn't quite following the sketch posted. :-) I also didn't want to add a whole bunch of embellies to the front of this card, I really liked it as is. I may add two more brads on the bottom of the brown designer cardstock to match the ones on the top, but that would be about it.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Debbie


Recipe:

Stamp Set: Bloomin' Beautiful

Cardstock: Choco Chip, W. White, Baja Blue, Parisian Designer paper

Accessories: Nesties, brads, Sakura pen (coloured in the bloom to make it nice and shiny, but I don't think you can see it very well in the photo.

1 comment:

Beth said...

You know I love this stamp:) Aren't those Parisian papers beautiful! Gorgeous card!!!