Tuesday, April 21, 2009

An Award!!


Whoo hoo, I received this award today from Debbie at Coastal Creations!! How very sweet, thanks for thinking of me, Debbie!! :-) Here is a link to her Blog, Coastal Creations. It is such a great blog, you won't be disappointed so be sure to click on and have a look at her fabulous creations!
The rules of this award are as follows:
The receipient may put the logo onto their blog. Put a link to the person who sent you the award. Nominate 10 blogs. Put links to their blogs. Leave a message for the nominees. The people I've linked are most inspirational to me, and I want to let them know they make me smile with their beautiful daily creations!
Now, to list the ten blogs I would like to nominate!! (oops, I nominated 11! I most definitely could list more, but here are an awesome 11, in no particular order!! Thanks for the inspriation, ladies!)
Kittie, http://kittiekraft.typepad.com/kittiekraft/ (I could only hope to watercolour like this lady!!)
Jan, http://stampspaperscissors.typepad.com/stamps_paper_scissors/ (not only an awesome stamper but the funniest lady evah!!)

1 comment:

Kittie said...

Debbie, Thanks so much for mentioning my blog. I appreciate it more than you know.