Monday, January 5, 2009

Winter Post


Hi Blogger Friends! I've uploaded a Christmas card I received this year - isn't it beautiful??? I just love this Winter Post Stamp set, as well as the designer paper and Top Note die shape. Of course, the Lovely As a Tree stamp set fits in with just about any card design one wants to make! I think it must be the most versatile set in the whole catalogue!! Hope you have a great evening and be sure to find some time for yourself each day ~ whether its a bubble bath, a spa treatment, or time scrapbooking & stamping, enjoy some you time!! :-)
Debbie

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love this! Such a great vintage feel to it, wonderful in the brown and riding hood red.

Beth said...

Hi Debbie...this is a test I've had some trouble with my comments not leaving my url so I have reset it and am trying to make this comment work...hope you don't mind...I already commented on this gorgeous card but I'll say again it is beautiful!