Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thank You Card!


Hi there Blogger Friends! This is a thank you card that I created with a new set from the Spring & Summer SU! catalogue. As demos we are allowed to preorder select stamp sets in order to make swaps and samples for our customers. This is called Petal Pizzaz and the designer paper is Raspberry Tart. Isn't it just yummy!! I love the colour combination: Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Kiwi Kiss. Paired with Basic Black and Whisper White, this designer paper really pops. I used a Filigree brad for the centre, and a bling rhinestone.
The thank you is for my friend Beth. (Bigskypaperandesign - see sidebar). She gave me a bag full of wonderful gifts for Christmas, including some things she picked up while in Europe a few months back! I was so spoiled this Christmas!! I especially loved the little change purse from Italy, I'll post it one day soon, its the most gorgeous green colour.
Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!
Debbie

1 comment:

Beth said...

Fantastic!!! Just love this design, beautiful paper and gorgeous flower bloom!!! Lucky me lol :) Thanks again Debbie!
Beth