Friday, January 23, 2009

Good Morning Everyone! I apologize for not posting recently, but I've been fighting the most awful flu/cold ever. Its been 4 years since I've been sick! So I guess I've been lucky. However, this cold has made up for the last several years, its a doozy.

Many of you have received your new Spring & Summer Idea Book and Catalogue by now!! So, what do you think? Isn't if fantabulous!! I've been pouring over mine since receiving it and have quite a wish list going. What's new there though!! haha

Several things to take note of: SU! has taken the Project Index out of the back of the catalogue to leave more room for goodies!! So I will provide this link for you here:
http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/US_SS09_Stampin_Supplies.pdf

As well, here is the Dormant List:

http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/dormant_stamps_12_08_US.pdf

These are sets that will remain dormant for the duration of this catalogue; most will be Christmas or Autumn sets, things that we don't normally sell alot of this time of year.

Take care and I hope to be back with some photos soon of creations I did while away.
Debbie

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hope you feel better soon :)