Friday, December 5, 2008

Merry Little Snowman!




Hi there Blogger Friends! I've got a fun Christmas card to show you today. I added some texture to this card with my crimper and my Crop-o-dile! What do you think? To space the dots out evenly along the bottom, I used the trusty top portion of the SU! customer order forms! Yes, the very part that you tear off when separating all the sheets. The holes at the top make for a perfect spacing guide. Who'd have guessed... :-)


Love Red & White for a Christmas card, it always feels so festive.

I've got a Dear Daughter home sick again today, so this post will be quick. Enjoy your weekend and be sure to fit in some stamping time for yourself!

Debbie

1 comment:

Beth said...

Such a cute snowman image! Love the crimped edges and crisp red and white colours together!! Love it! TFS