Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Creations and such


Hi there Blogger Friends! Its been such a busy week so far with sickness and Dr./hospital visits, but all is much better for now, thank goodness! I've been busy in the craft room but don't have any pictures ready for upload yet. I've also been trying to decorate for Christmas and am pondering the baking situation coming up. Isn't that just the best time of the year, making those shortbread & sugar cookies!!?
I've posted a picture of a wreath I made last week, as well as this cute little bear. Isn't she adorable? She was one of my birthday presents last week, lucky me!! I just love bears, and although I don't collect them as I used to, I still like to receive them as gifts periodically! (someone in my family remembered that!!)
As well, Stampin' Up has released the Retiring List of Stamps from the Fall & Winter Collections. Wonderful news: they are offering 10% off all these retiring sets!! AND...it gets better.....SU! is offering FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $100 OR MORE UNTIL DECEMBER 23rd!!! So don't delay, take advantage of this great offer and get those retired stamps at 10% off and receive free shipping!!!
Have a great afternoon!
Debbie

1 comment:

Beth said...

Very beautiful wreath Debbie! Love the colours and gorgeous bow! Cute little bear too!