Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry & Bright Christmas Cheer!


This card was created using Merry & Bright, a SU! stamp set that is Retiring! I just love this set and will be sad to see it go, so many possibilities & perfect with punches.
I've used the Ski Slope Designer paper as well as Baja Blue In Colour cardstock, Real Red & White. This was totally cased from: http://stampingalatte.blogspot.com/ I just loved the colour combo and although I didn't have Punch Pals, I thought Merry & Bright would do just fine!! I made this card for a special friend of mine and I think she really liked it!
This set really is Merry & Bright...!
I did several other cards like this, but can you believe it, I didn't take pictures of them!!! Arrgh!! How did that happen??
Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by!
Debbie

1 comment:

Beth said...

Love It! The colours are so festive and that set works perfectly for this card layout!