Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Snow Bears!




Hi Everyone! Well, the hectic pace of the Christmas season is upon us and I'm flying around trying to get caught up. I had my daughter home for sick several days and my oldest son came back into town, so I've been spending alot of time with family.
I've made this cute little card for a friend of a friend!!
I just love the 5 x 5 size of card, perfect for larger images. These two bears are just waiting to pelt their little buddy in the igloo with snowballs the minute he crawls out! I don't know if you can see it very well, but the two bears have dazzling diamonds snowballs in their paws!!
Hope all is well and you are enjoying this Christmas season! Hopefully the New Year bring some warmer weather to our neck of the woods, I'm just not enjoying 30 below celcius!!
Stay warm and thanks for stopping by!
Debbie

1 comment:

Beth said...

This is adorable Debbie! Love the paper and colours,sentiment and the embellishments! Really like how you coloured them in too!It's ALL fabulous!! :)