Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Basket Number Three


Hi there Blogger Friends! Here is another gift basket I've been working on. I really love this designer paper, Wintergreen from last years catalogue. I still have quite a bit of it left, and yes, I'm hoarding it! Love the combo, so serene.

Yesterday my daughter and I went to the Festival of Trees and I picked up this darling little Santa oranament/door hanger to add to the basket. Isn't it cute?


The Festival of Trees was fabulous, many beautiful Christmas trees, and inspiring decorating ideas for the home. As well, there were some yummy gingergbread houses on display. We had a wonderful day, and really enjoyed going into the heart of the city this time of year. It always feels so festive.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a great weekend!

Debbie

1 comment:

Beth said...

Another gorgeous basket Debbie! Love the Santa he fits right in :)