Wednesday, October 15, 2008

You Can Do It!!


Hi Blogger Friends! Another beautiful Autumn day out there, a bit chilly, but I guess that's to be expected! I love the crisp, clean scented air this time of year and really enjoy getting out each day and going for a walk.
My most wonderful friend Melody and I recently went to a Quilting & Craft Expo held in the city. There were the most amazing quilts, I just fell in love with them. Melody bought the most darling quilt kit, its going to be fantastic when she finishes it. :-) I bought a really neat purse pattern, along with the coolest apron pattern I've seen in awhile. I thought I'd make up some of these aprons for Christmas gifts, as no one ever has enough aprons!
There was also a booth with the most amazing deals on stamps, both sets and singles. We really didn't ask where he got them, or why they were so inexpensive (really cheap!!), we just bought some! I got this Stampendous stamp for $3.00 I made this card for someone who really needs a lift right now, I sure hope she likes it! :-)
I've used Chocolate chip, whisper white, and designer paper from several years ago (I know, what a "collector" I am!!) I just loved this particular sheet of designer paper, so I've been pretty chintzy in using it! I also used my rectangle nestabilities, and the white gel pen to jazz it up. I also used some chocolate chip grosgrain, and a cute flower from the Pretties kit, centering a half pearl in the middle.
Hope your day is going well and you get to enjoy the wonder of nature somewhere along the line today! :-)
Your Friend, Debbie

1 comment:

Beth said...

LOVE THE COLOUR COMBO, STAMPED SENTIMENT, THE TIED RIBBON ALONG THE SIDE AND THE GREAT DP!