Thursday, October 16, 2008

Finally, A Cardinal Christmas (minus the Bird!)


Hi again! One more quick card before I resume real life again, and finish the laundry! Sometimes its nice just to putter in the craft studio and forget I have things that must be done.
I've used a Cardinal Christmas for this card, its super quick & easy. I just love this whole set, with 2 sentiments and several main images, I think its a great buy. I love this designer paper, its from the SU! Holiday Mini, and its called Ski Slope. It was hard to cut into this, let me tell ya! My "hoarding" instincts were kicking in, but I forced myself to use some! :-)
Quick & Easy Card:
Stamp Set: Cardinal Christmas
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, W. White, Ski Slope
Ink: Kiwi, Old Olive, Red Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Beads, 2 Way glue pen, dazzling diamonds, Old Olive Ribbon (sure wish I had some of the new ribbon from the mini...oh well, next order!)
Thanks for looking, I'll see you tomorrow,
Debbie

1 comment:

Beth said...

This is gorgeous Debbie! Love the designer paper and that stamp set is awesome!