Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Merci My Friend!




Hi There Blogger Friends;

Sorry to have been away so long! I've had some pressing matters to attend to, and they've taken up quite a bit more time than I had expected.


Lucky me, I was relieved of my Executive Duties this past Monday. ;-)However, I will still be doing all the work until mid October, but after that, its stamping time!! Yaah!!


This is a cute little card that I recently did using one of last years SAB sets. I really like this particular set, along with the designer paper too. So very cheerful. I have it packaged in one of our clear envelopes, ready to go. Did you know that you can mail your cards in these clear envies?? They work the same as any other envelope and are sturdy enough for Canada Post. ( I know, hard to believe, hey?!) :-)



Just a note for my customers, you should be receiving the Holiday Mini Catalogue in the mail very soon! Its fantastic, let me tell you!!! I'm really impressed with this mini, I want it all, but that's just not unusual now is it?! So be sure to look for the newest mini in your mailbox very soon.

Hope you are all well, and I hope for one dear friend that her cold/flu is retreating quickly!! Its just too early to be sick!! :-) Get well soon.

Debbie

No comments: