Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hi Everyone!


I've been super busy lately with my ringette duties, and am looking so forward to passing them on to a new volunteer. :-) More time to stamp!!
My wonderful friend Melody bought this stamp while on holidays in Vancouver so I thought I'd stamp a few images while visiting. I stamped on watercolour paper, and used various green markers and the aqua painter to colour them in. I've also added some gold shimmer, highlighting the leaves. I really liked the clean modern lines of this whole card.
:-)
I've had a great evening so far, receiving a most wonderful phone call that made me feel so very blessed in this life. You know, some days are good, some days not so good, but when you have someone drop into your life with such kind and caring words, it really really makes you believe that you are one of the luckiest people on Earth. She made my day! In fact, she might have even made my month!! Thank you.....Friend :-)
Debbie

1 comment:

Beth said...

love the bling and gold shimmer on this one:-) Cool stamp too!