Saturday, August 25, 2018

Good Evening,

Again, its been much too long since I've posted!  I've been busy sewing, stamping, working and we've done a few renovations on the house, that in itself has taken a lot of our summer!!

Today I have an Anniversary card to share.

 Our daughter and her husband have been married three years this month, I don't know where the time goes! Each year I make them an Anniversary card using the designer paper and card stock that I had left from making various paper craft items for their wedding.  I hope to have enough stash to do this for several years to come!!

This sweet little card uses a House Mouse design, along with Black Berry Bliss and Whisper White card stock from SU!,  and designer paper from Michael's from three years ago. The image was coloured using Copic Markers, and I added a bit of glitz with my glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds along with a few rhinestones.  The Happy Anniversary was in my stash of dies, I can't remember where I bought it LOL

Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy August to the fullest!

Deb :)

No comments: