Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Last Mel & Deb Challenge :)

Hello and Happy Wednesday, hard to believe its midweek already!!

Today's card share is the last of the cards my friend Melody and I made a couple weeks ago. I've left the upper area of the card open for a sentiment, if you're wondering why it looks so bare along the top :)

Isn't this a pretty card sketch? I just love how simple it was to create, and the Petals embossing folder from SU! is my new favourite, its so versatile. The half back pearls add that little bit of extra to the card, although if you were sending it through the mail, smaller bling might be a better idea!!

Thank you so much for dropping by, I'm off to check out all my blogging friends this morning, I love seeing how creative you all are!!

Deb :)

4 comments:

jjcreations said...

This is beautiful, Deb. I always loved that Doodle set; and I love how you've added the pearls among the swirls!

Beth said...

Gorgeous card Debbie! Love the pink, white and black together and the swirls and half pearls add an elegant touch!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty... such a fresh crisp color combo!

June Houck said...

Beuatiful flower, bling swirl and embossing! Love it :)