Friday, March 18, 2011

Christmas Cards in March! :)

Hi there! Today is such a beautiful day outside, its completely uplifting to be out there and basking in the sunshine, even if everything is melting and mucky. We've been walking the pups on a regular basis but now that its warmer we can go further each night ~ and the best part is that its light outside when we go! Funny how the weather can really affect our spirits, isn't it?

Ha, and after all that talk about beautiful Spring weather I have a Christmas card to share with you, ah the irony of it, hey?? :)  This card uses Home For Christmas, one of my favourite SU! Christmas stamp sets.  The cardstock is Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and of course, you know me, an unknown piece of leftover retired designer paper that was just begging to be used up. 

Thanks for dropping by and I sure hope your weekend is fabulous!!  Take care,
Deb :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great colouring and love the design of the card - clean simple lines! I like this stamp also :)

Beth said...

That was my comment Debbie - not sure how it became Anonymous! Ha!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is a real stunner Deb! I too am working on Christmas cards... 1 a week! Our weather is much like yours and it totally lifts my spirits! Have a good weekend GF!