Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hybrid Friends 24-7

Hello and can you believe its Thursday already!! One more day til the weekend!!

Today I have another Hybrid card to share. The only stamping on this card is the Just for You, which was punched with the small oval punch, then matted with the scalloped and large oval punch. The main image was generated with My Digital Studio using the stamp brush set Friends 24-7.  I did sponge around the edges with Soft Suede ink after printing and cutting the image to size.

The Lattice embossing folder adds some texture to this card, along with the Not Quite Navy grid designer paper, which is left over from a previous Level One Hostess freebie.  The base and matting is Early Espresso and Very Vanilla, and the Chocolate coloured brads were from my stash of goodies.  I also used the Photo Corner Punch.

Thanks for dropping by, hope you have a good day and stay warm, we are in the midst of more cold weather yet again.......

Deb :)

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is stunning! Your hybrid cards are just amazing!

Beth said...

Wonderful card Debbie! Love these colours together! Great layout too! I really need to get busy and use MDS!

Debbie said...

Wow, never would have thought this was digital. Absolutely stunning!!! I now want to take out my rubber version. Thanks for the inspiration I neglect my SU sets way to often

hugs
Debbie