Monday, January 17, 2011

Butterfly Thinking of You...

Hello there, Happy Monday!

Monday is good, the kids are off to school and the house is relatively quiet. My DH has this week off and we are going to be cleaning and prepping the walls for painting.  ugh, don't know if that will be fun, rewarding or just plain old alot of work!!

On to the fun stuff, stamping!!  I'm not going to make any more cards right now with the Razzleberry Lemonade, so please don't fret!! this will be my last one for awhile.  I still have some dsp left, but I will find another to inspire me.

 This card uses Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, and the Razzleberry Lemondade dsp.  The lace and bling are from my stash, paper flower from the Pretties Kit,  the dies are Spellbinders, and the stamp set  Sincere Saluations is the very first one I bought when I hosted my first SU! workshop.  It was half price, if you can imagine, and I didn't realize at the time just how "valuable" I would find word sentiments. 

Thank you so much for dropping by and enjoy your week. Hopefully I'll be able to post a bit more this week, but with DH home I may not get as much stamping time in as I hope. :)

Have a great day!
Deb :)

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Totally awesome... love the dp.

Beth said...

A pretty card Debbie! I like the lace ribbon you used and how you decorated the centre of the butterfly! It makes me think of Spring and that is a good thing right now in the middle of winter!