Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa's Bag of Goodies

Good Afternoon! Today I have a cute little bag to share, isn't it sweet? I made a few of these this season, and filled them with carmel corn. Wow, do I love carmel corn, its hard for me to stop eating it once I've started!!

This little bag is a form of a 2, 4, 6, 8 bag, made with designer paper, striped ribbon along with basic black and gold cardstock for "Santa's belt".

Today has been a wonderful day, and I'm sure looking forward to this evening!  I'm off to dinner with my 5 friends for a "girls night out". We've been getting together for about 16 years now, starting way back when our kids were little and we seemed to have more energy!! Our original group was made up of 12 ladies, and we faithfully got together once a month; now there are only 5 of us but we seem to have a harder time scheduling a regular dinner! Shouldn't we have more time and be more organized now that the kids are pretty much self sufficient?? :)  Funny how that works...!

Deb :)

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is so cute! Did you make the caramel corn?