Monday, June 14, 2010

Hybrid Digital Studios Cards Part II


 

The photo above is another of the Hybrid Thank you cards. I really love the colours SU! has chosen for this digital paper, its so beautiful.  The photo below is the collection of all the SU! digi papers.  I also added the Presto Patterns onto the design of the cards. The Pacific Point, Celery and White card is gorgeous, but its hard to get a good photo of it today, its so sunny and bright outside and the glossy seems to pick up all kind of bouncing light.  My DH would be able to fix that;  however I don't have his photography knowledge so this is the best pic I can get!! :)
Thanks for dropping by!!
Deb

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

WOWZERS... your right the paper is awesome! Beautiful!

Beth said...

These are all very cool!!! I would love to see them IRL!!! Good for you to be using your MDS to make cards as well as scrapbook!