Friday, April 2, 2010

Vintage Christmas

Good Morning! Today I have a Christmas card to share.  I found this image quite some time ago in a quaint little crafting shop and just had to have it.  I love to use vintage images for my Christmas stamping. Stampin'Up! used to have a beautiful set very similar to this but its long retired.  My upline actually owns it but will not sell it to me, if you can imagine that!  Maybe someday she'll no longer want/need it??  If so, I'll be first in line....:)

This card was created with Saharra Sand, Rose Red, retired dsp from the Holiday mini, Very Vanilla and watercolour paper.  Accessories are: MS border punch, oval dies, Big Shot, SU! daisy, half back pearls from the Pretties kit.  I also used some white Flower Soft on her muff and pom pom on her hat, although I'm sure you can't see it in this pic. There's also some Dazzling Diamonds on there too, I just dabbed some glue on top of the Flower Soft and then sprinkled with DD.The card was sprayed with shimmer mist, tinted with a bit of Rose red, it looks just gorgeous in real life but very hard to capture in a photo.

Thanks for dropping by!
Deb

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

You do vintage very well... this is gorgeous! I think your confused though, it's Easter not Christmas! LOL! You have a blessed Easter my friend!

Debbie said...

Love the vintage look

jjcreations said...

What a gorgeous card! Good to remember Christmas during Easter Weekend. Have a good one.

Beth said...

This is a great vintage stamp! The colours you used,lace border and embellishments really compliment the image. Great Christmas card Debbie!