Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Clean & Simple Fifth Avenue Floral?

Hello Hello!!! So, I have a question to ask:  would you consider this card a Clean and Simple card? I'm  not sure, as I did add beads to the centers of the flowers!! I also embossed the white background cardstock, although that was very simple!!  I'm never sure about clean and simple, I have a hard time not wanting to add a bit of this and a bit of that!!  I'm a dabbler. When I used to take decorative art painting classes Sandy used to have to tell me to put your brush down because I could never leave anything alone, I'd always want to just fix this or fix that.  It took me awhile to learn to leave things alone!!(and I made a few mistakes along the way!!)

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories: SU! Embossing Folder, SU! Beads

Thanks for dropping by!
Deb

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I so consider this a CAS card! It's beautiful!

June Houck said...

ACK! I should have purchased that set...

I love clean and elegant cards; it does not look simple, with all of those lovely tiny beads :)

So pretty!